Site:Shelby's backyard/Flat creek
Date:5/15/08
Time:4:00
Temperature:69 Degrees F
Weather:Sunny
Soil:Rocky Muddy River
Today it was extremely sunny and was absolutetly beatiful outside. All of the birds where out and the river was looking beatiful even though it still is getting shallower each day. The grass is starting to get greener even though there still is yellow in almost every area of the grass. There was also a lot of field mice running around in the grass. There was defenitely a large amount of organisms out today in the sun. Pedro and Shaniqua where out today and where bathing and eating. I think that they truely are a couple because they follow each other the entire time and wont stray away from each other very much.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm glad you named the ducks... I wonder if Pedro and Shaniqua will have ducklings soon. Definitely something to look out for. As you continue with your observations be sure to incorporate more of the ecological terms.
Post a Comment